Goodpasture Cemetery


450S 50W
Cicero Twp., Tipton Co., Indiana
 

The Goodpasture Family Cemetery is located north of the junction of S 50W and 450S on land once owned by James Goodpasture in what was then Hamilton County. The original twenty-four by twenty-four foot cemetery is now a tilled field. The two (?) markers that were here were removed and relocated in nearby Sumner Cemetery in the late 1930's or early 1940's.

Mary Jane Goodpasture, the daughter of Allen and Matilda, is believed to have been the first burial. Other members of the Goodpasture family and Isabella Freel were also buried here.

The makers may be viewed on the Sumner Cemetery page.

 
Alphabetical Listing:
 
Surname Given Name Maiden Name Birth Date Death Date Age Images Notes
FREEL Isabella    8 Feb 1834        
GOODPASTURE Allen    31 Dec 1809*  14 Apr 1867  57   b. OH par. James C & Mary (Runyon) Goodpasture m. Matilda (Crull)
GOODPASTURE Delilah    27 Oct 1825        
GOODPASTURE Jackson    20 Jun 1815        
GOODPASTURE James C.    14 Feb 1783  1845?     b. OH par. John & Elanor Goodpaster m. Mary (Runyon)
GOODPASTURE Mary  Runyon  13 Jun 1795  1854     b. OH m. James C Goodpasture
GOODPASTURE Mary Jane    20 Feb 1837*  20 Jun 1841  4   par. Allen & Matilda (Crull) Goodpasture
GOODPASTURE Matilda  Crull  26 Feb 1816*  4 Aug 1882  66   b. Tip. Co. par. John & Catherine Crull m. Allen Goodpasture

Last Updated:  August 28, 2013
This information is provided for non-commerical use only and may contain inaccuracies. Please report any inaccuracies to:
Robert Kincaid

Return to Catalog of Tipton County Cemeteries


Web Pages Created With Cemetery DataSource Software 2013 John C. Anderson